Laila Berzins Voice Overs
Gravitas. Adaptable. Unique.
Laila Berzins Promo and Trailer Voice Over
Laila’s powerful, dynamic, and versatile voice is well suited to promos and trailers of all types. From sports shows to Hollywood blockbusters, TV shows, B2B network promos and more. Her voice over and narrations intrigue and excite listeners to subscribe to a streaming service just to check out that new show or movie.
Laila is the promo and trailer voice over artist you’ve been looking for. Based in LA, she’s reliable and effective, delivering shifts in tone and timbre with cheerful ease, an open mind, and a team player mentality. Her reliable, dependable voice has landed her promos from CBS’s Kids Say the Darndest Things and Hidden Figures by Google Expeditions.
Promo & Trailer Videos
Professional Voice Over for Every Occasion
As a professional voice over artist, singer, and comedian with a background in theater, improv, and a BA in communications, Laila Berzins is the voice over chameleon for every occasion. She delivers clear, intelligent voice overs from her professional-grade voice over booth:
- A warm and mysterious storyteller vocal delivery. Once upon a time, a promise of fantasy, magic adventure.
- Upbeat, friendly, and conversational rom-com trailers, an hour or two spent with a good friend, gossip, and some drama.
- Deep, epic audio, the booming voice of God (VOG). Dramatic, tense, and undeniably awesome.
- Witty, Wacky, dry, and droll voice over that makes fun of itself, the concept of narration, the audience, and the sky. Clichés and parodies to get a laugh and set a tone.
- A rustle in a tree, a shadow outside the window. The slow drag of a knife running over the table. Creepy and thrilling voice over, a child’s whisper, or a piercing scream. Ominous voice over that promises thrills, chills, and intrigue.
- High energy voice-over for cartoons, animations, and kid shows inspire imagination and build worlds.
- Reflective and poignant voice over, emotionally driven, captivating, and authentic.
Captivating and Attention-Grabbing Voice Over for Movie Trailers
Trailers are commonly limited between one to two and a half minutes long. That’s a very short amount of time to grab the audience’s attention, set a mood, build excitement, and show off highlights without revealing any spoilers, of course.
Often trailers lack film footage because the movie isn’t finished yet. Plotlines and characters are still subject to change. And audiences don’t appreciate being lied to by misleading trailers and promos that promise one thing only to deliver another. Many good movies have tanked because of poor marketing. Voice over and narration is the perfect tool to solve all these problems, and Laila loves solving challenges. Her voice over is the narrative hook that sets your trailer apart, grabs your attention, and intrigues the listener.
Coming Up Next, Television Trailers and Promos
Also known as previews of coming attractions, television trailers and promos are even shorter than movie trailers, typically between 15 and 60 seconds. They are more critical than ever. Gone are the days when network time slots dictated what was watched and when. Audiences can spend their time how they like, and there are many television offerings for them to consider. Laila delivers pithy and intelligent trailer voice over that captures the audience’s attention, stopping them from pushing that pesky “skip ad” button. The perfect voice for a wide range of promotions, including:
- New program launches, series pilots that need to draw in and intrigue the audience
- Exciting and fresh spin-off trailers and promos, introducing a new tone and feel to get the audience used to the idea of seeing old favorites in new settings.
- Weekly teasers that keep an audience wanting more.
- Up next promos for news, sports, series, and movies.
- New-season launches to excite and gear up the audience.
Promo’s for Networks, B2B Voice Over and Narration That Works
Pitching and selling a pilot episode to a network, whether local or international, is an art form. Buyers and executives will need to instantly grasp the core concept behind the show, the themes, tone, and genre, from comedy to dark horror. That’s 30 to 60 seconds to grab a busy buyer’s attention and keep it. Laila’s voice over and narration keep to the tone and feel of a network promo or pilot, providing a holistic view of your show.
Creative and Dynamic Voice Over Stands out From the Crowd
Studios and executives are getting more innovative, trying new ways to entice an audience. Traditional voice over narration evokes a sense of nostalgia, hyper-effective for sequels, remakes, and reboots. With a professional voice over artist like Laila, who has a thorough understanding of the fundamentals, marketing teams can get creative. Laila Berzins delivers powerful and professional voice overs that draw the listener in and gets the job done.