Laila Berzins Voice Overs
Gravitas. Adaptable. Unique.
Confident, Clear, and Professional Medical Narration
Clear, confident, and articulate, Laila’s grasp on tone and pacing conveys the meaning and context behind the script through intelligent, thoughtful medical narration. She keeps sentences running smoothly and emphasizes key points. Even injecting a bit of wry medical humor when the content calls for it.
As a versatile voice over talent with years in the industry, Laila has a strong knowledge of medical terminology, a professional and articulate narration style, and a grasp of complex subjects. Laila brings 100% of herself to every project. She prides herself on working hard for her clients, with unwavering compassion and love for her voice over and narration work.
A Voice Over Artist that Navigates Complex Narration with Ease
Medical narration is a broad field, requiring Laila’s skilled and comprehensive vocal delivery to bring complex subject matters to life:
- Pharmaceutical training
- eLearning Modules and Continued medical education content (CME)
- Clinical trials recruitment videos, reports, and updates
- Health insurance, psychology, mental health, nutrition, health, and lifestyle videos
- University and college medical courses
- Hospital personnel training
- Patient facing explanatory and education videos and podcasts
- Public health campaigns and health notices
- Hospital and health facility announcements
- Medical narration for PowerPoint presentations, videos, and reports
- Patient care, employee orientation, health, and safety procedures for staff
- Legal, Compliance and regulatory training
- Medical and Health content focused on children’s education and awareness
Medical Narration and Voice Over for eLearning
Nurses, doctors, surgeons, pharmacists, pharmaceutical reps, and other medical professionals need to stay informed and updated on the latest medical innovations, industry developments, treatments, pharmaceutical protocols, and procedures. It’s a crucial part of continued education and continued professional development, revolutionized by eLearning.
Medical eLearning modules deal in complex terminology and concepts. They require a skilled voice over artist with a deep understanding of pacing and delivery; one who understands when it’s best to slow down and emphasize specific points and when to speed up. Laila handles the complex subject matter with ease and a deft touch, neatly managing the fine line between education and entertainment.
A Compassionate Voice for Advertising and Commercial Content
Laila delivers a natural, everyday, conversational voice over that best showcases a product or service’s manifold benefits. From radio to tv, website videos, and telephone marketing, Laila delivers smooth, professional medical narration:
- Sincere, heartfelt, persuasive medical commercials and advertisements that raise community awareness
- Genuine, believable, and authentic medical narration that educates and informs
- Conversational, inspirational, upbeat medical voice over that seeks to sell a product or service
- Fun, goofy, innovative narration that increases brand awareness and visibility
- Powerful, dramatic narration with gravitas and depth of delivery.
Medical Narration Articulated Like a Subject Matter Expert
Medical voice over isn’t for every narrator, and it takes attention to detail and a friendly but authoritative approach tailored to the intended audience. Medical narration aimed at medical professionals needs to be credible, reliable, and believable. Patients young and old need to be reassured and engaged. They need to feel a subject matter expert is conveying the information.
Trustworthy and credible, with strong attention to detail, Laila’s medical narration gets it right the first time. She delivers a balanced, nuanced medical voice over, retaining the viewer’s interest even when managing difficult or complex subject matter.
Friendly, Warm and Accessible Medical Narration for Everyday
Medical narration for the everyday audience needs to be credible, easily understood, well-paced, and sympathetic. A medical video with a simplified, engaging script delivered by a friendly, warm, and caring voice over talent is easier to understand. It can be replayed and paused at the patient’s leisure, giving them a sense of control. A medical video can also communicate on a large scale. It is reaching more people, providing vital health information.
Doctors and nurses often aren’t in the best position to explain medical issues to everyday people. They understand the subject matter so well themselves that they struggle to grasp where the difficulty of understanding might lie. As highly paid professionals, they don’t necessarily have the time to go through every aspect of treatment or diagnosis before the next patient is knocking on the door.
Medical Narration for the Health Industry
Laila’s medical and health voice over is considerate and empathetic. She respectfully conveys information to patients, family members, and the public. Her voice is naturally likable, authoritative but never condescending. Technical, medical terminology, complex schedules, medical equipment, and long pharmaceutical names can confuse and even scare patients. This is especially true if they are young and need a little something extra to keep them in their seats.
For experienced medical narration designed to reach your target audience, you can rely on Laila to bring exactly what is needed for a successful project. Call or email to discuss your medical narration voice over needs today!